Egypt is situated in northeastern Africa and covers an area of approximately 1,001,450 sq km. It reaches to the Mediterranean coast on the north and Suez Canal, Gulf of Suez and Red Sea on the east direction. The State of Israel is attached to the east of Sinai. Libya shares its western border and Sudan its southern border.
• Cairo: The capital of Egypt and its surroundings, including Giza, Memphis, Saqqara, Abusir and Dahshur.
• Alexandria: Situated in Mediterranean Sea.
• Lower Egypt: Containing the Delta region, where the Nile meets the Mediterranean, the extreme north of the country,.
• Middle Egypt.
• Luxor: Amazing temples and the Valley of the Kings.
• Upper Egypt: a string of amazing temple towns located on the Nile between Luxor and Aswan.
• Aswan: The relaxed alternative to Cairo and Luxor.
• Lake Nasser and Abu Simbel: 2 great monuments, one modern, one ancient.
• Western Desert: Location of the Western Oases, five pockets of green, each with their own unique attractions.
• The Red Sea resorts at Sinai peninsula, including Hurghada & Sharm el Sheikh. The Red Sea offers some of the best dive locations in the world.
• The Pyramids
• The Temples of Abu Simbel
• The Valley of the Kings
• The temples of Luxor and the West Bank across the Nile
• The rest of Sinai. There are a multitude of locations to visit in Sinai. These range from secluded beaches with little more than huts, to climbing Mt. Sinai.
• The Egyptian Museum
• The Western Desert and the Oases